Saturday, September 13, 2014

Still Waiting for a Call from Tesla Motors

Photo of Jacqueline Kennedy in a Tesla Model S. I sent a framed large photo of this to Elon Musk and never heard a word.
Almost a month ago I applied for a couple of positions working for Tesla Motors, hoping to work at either their Bellevue Square or Seattle stores, helping people learn about the great company, introducing them to their cars and ultimately getting them their own Model S car – as well as the future Model X crossover and the Model 3 (which is the upcoming Tesla which will be priced around $35k).
Since then, I have applied for several other positions with Tesla Motors, including sales in Vancouver and Hawaii and working for their online team in Palo Alto.  I prefer to be working in the Northwest to stay in the Bellevue / Seattle area to stay close to my daughter (who introduced me to Tesla when she was just 9 years old), but as I’ve told Elon Musk, I will do anything and start anywhere to be able to work for Tesla Motors.
A couple of weeks ago, I framed a large print of a picture of Jacqueline Kennedy sitting in a Tesla Model S while in the showroom in the Bellevue Square Tesla store and sent it to Elon as a gift, along with my resume and a letter of interest in working for Tesla Motors.  Every time my phone rings, I am hoping it is someone from Tesla Motors willing to give me an interview.  I’m very much looking forward to working for Tesla Motors, representing this great company and helping them advance their mission to accelerate the advent of sustainable transport by bringing compelling mass market electric cars to market as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment