Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Latest Fantastic Tesla Plan – Internet Marketing All-Stars Make It Happen

Since I first drove a Tesla Model S back in June, it’s been really difficult to think about anything else.  I’m ‘driven’ to get one.  I HAVE to have it.
Some time back, I realized that Internet Marketers can make things happen.  They can help people create businesses and products that will change people’s lives.  Internet Marketers have ways to reach a lot of people, as in A LOT.  Combine the power of blogging, podcasting, YouTube videos, webinars, books, speaking, events and networking and the reach of the top internet marketers is truly amazing.  Many have worldwide audiences.
What’s more is that they have a huge amount of knowledge and experience – and many of them are willing to share it.  My thought is that those who do should be rewarded for it.
I’m going to be sending the following letter out to a hand picked list of Internet Marketers who I think should be included?  What do you think?  Do you know of any Internet Marketing All-Stars who should be included?
Dear Internet Marketing Rockstar:
Your time is valuable so I will keep this as brief as possible This letter comes with an opportunity to reach a lot of people not in your current sphere of influence, make some money – and have a Tesla Model S delivered to your home for you to drive for a week FREE.
I know you as an Internet Marketing Rockstar who has a good reach and a lot of great knowledge to share.  I want you to be part of my upcoming book tentatively entitled ‘The Rockstars of Internet Marketing’.  This book will include chapters by 15-20 of the world’s most knowledgeable internet marketers sharing their story and their biggest secrets on how anyone can create an income online.
If you choose to participate by contributing your story and a chapter of your best top level ideas on your chosen subject of expertise, you will be encouraged to include your bio, and links to your sites and programs which will lead to more sales and money in your pocket.  You will able be able to join the special authors affiliate program for the book, where contributing writers will earn 60% of all their affiliate sales.
This book will initially be sold as an ebook, but will also be printed as a softcover book as well.  As a special gift to you as a contributing author, I will send you 10 copies of the printed book for free to do with whatever you like – use them as business cards, sell them, whatever you choose!
As soon as you reach affiliate sales of 500 units, you will be put on the schedule to have a Tesla Model S delivered to you anywhere in the US for you to drive for a week at no cost.  If you have not yet driven a Tesla, it will be an experience you will not forget.
Please let me know as soon as possible if you want to be included in ‘The Rockstars of Internet Marketing’.  We have a submission target date of November 1, so that the book can be completed and on the market by Thanksgiving.
I would really be thrilled to be able to include you in this book – and look forward to personally delivering you a Tesla Model S for a week!
Joe Tesla Kennedy
424-234-8590
JoeTesla@ImGettingATesla.com
Joe@AwesomeLifestyleDesign.com

If you can suggest any of your cohorts, cronies or business partners who are internet marketing rockstars and should be included in this book, I’d love to hear about them.
BTW – You probably don’t know me, but I’m sure you’ve figured out that I am compiling this book to get a Tesla Model S and I want to share this experience with you and the world.

If you have 39 seconds to watch a video showing why I have to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment